Camo Barra Blue Print- Long Sleeve
Rated to UPF50, “Craig’s Camo Barra” range is the must have Australian fishing shirt featuring the “Iconic saltwater Barramundi” draped across both front and back, it’s a ripper all round shirt to stand out from the crowd! A very simple, striking, functional shirt to chase your favourite “Aussie” fish or as casual wear! Available in sizes- Kid’s Size 2 through to Size 14, and Adults XS through to 5XL!
WHAT MAKES BIGFISH CLOTHING SO GOOD?
- UPF 50 broad-spectrum sun protection from 97.5% of UVA & UVB rays.
- BFMaxflow is an Australian knitted material that is breathable, quick drying fabric won’t slow down an active outdoor lifestyle like a heavy, wet, clammy cotton shirt.
- Completely designed, printed, manufactured and distributed in Australia
- Ultra cool, designed in the tropics to be lightweight, soft and comfortable.
- “No feel” – The dye actually becomes part of the fabric and does not inhibit the breathing qualities of the material, no matter what the colour.
- Won’t wash off like sunscreen. Easy to use-reduces the hassle and uncertainty of applying body-covering sunscreen.
- Quick drying, won’t fade or break down – great in all weathers! Bright colors make your child easy to spot!
- “Clean and Green” – No harsh chemicals used in the printing or pressing process.
- The Skin Cancer Foundation, recommends sun protective wear as a sun protection measure.